Observer

Los Lonely Boys rock the Blizzard

Los Lonely Boys performed in the Blizzard Auditorium Saturday night October 6. The three Garza Brothers, Henry, Jojo, and Ringo  brought their

Los Lonely Boys performed in the Blizzard Auditorium Saturday night October 6. The three Garza Brothers, Henry, Jojo, and Ringo brought their "Texican Rock and Roll" sound to ECC. The brothers followed in the footsteps of their father,Ringo Gasrza,Sr. who formed a band with his brothers called the Falcones. The Falcones were popular and played Conjunto music in the 1970s and 1980s in south Texas. "Heaven," the Los Lonely Boys debut single was a number one hit on Billboard in 2004.

lance lagoni

lance lagoni

Lance Lagoni

About the Writer
Lance Lagoni, Staff Photographer

Continuing education student in Art (photography)

B. A. , M. B. A. Michigan State University

Accounting, business law, economics, finance & marketing majors.

Retired after 45 year career in Business.

Active in the Chicago Area Camera Club Association, Chicago Art Deco Society, The Nikon and Leica Historical Societies, National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors,

I started in photography in high school and worked for my local newspaper as a photographer. At Michigan State University, I was a staff photographer for the Michigan State News, fifteen time winner of college journalism’s highest award, The Pacemaker. I worked for both UPI and AP as well as a contributor to major midwest newspapers. I set photography aside in 1973 to work my business career full time. After retiring in 2015, I came to ECC to study the new (to me) digital photography. The Observer allows me to share my work experience as a news photographer and to prove a personal discipline to focus my photo skills.